Texts and Materials
- Criminal Litigation in Hong Kong, Christopher Knight and Anthony Upham (3rd Ed), Thomson Sweet & Maxwell Asia. ISBN 9789626614211
- Criminal Procedure in Hong Kong – A Guide for Students and Practitioners, Amanda Whitfort, LexisNexis – Butterworths
- Criminal Procedure – Trial on Indictment, Andrew Bruce S.C., Butterworths
- Magistrates Court Manual, Audrey Campbell-Moffat, Sweet and Maxwell
- Criminal Procedure Handbook, Butterworths
- Sentencing in Hong Kong, Cross and Cheung, Butterworths
- The “Statement of Prosecution Policy and Practice”, issued by the Department of Justice, should be read for an insight on the criteria for prosecutions.
- A working knowledge of the “Rules and Directions for the Questioning of Suspects and Interviewing Witnesses” is also necessary.
- Court of Final Appeal Ordinance (Cap.484)
- Criminal Procedure Ordinance (Cap.221)
- Magistrates Ordinance (Cap.227)
- The websites of The Department of Justice, The Hong Kong Police Force and the ICAC (Independent Commission Against Corruption) are also useful sources of background information.
criminal procedure, pcll conversion exams
You must be logged in to post a comment.